JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
GLOCK 35 GEN 3 comes with 2 15RD GLOCK OEM mags and Tupperware case not the newer clam shell version
ALSO HAS Sevigny Competition Sights
<broken link removed>
ed038dc3.jpg
66256f6d.jpg
041e7e3e.jpg
57f62f21.jpg
af967379.jpg
132ccdb6.jpg

I purchased this gun used after the new year and put 100rds though it without any issues
Please take a close look at the photos the gun has wear but most of the year is on the inside of the slide and there is also a couple of burrs that can be sanded down doesn't affect the reliability of the gun. If you're looking for a pretty gun this is not for you. this guns are 609 + taxes I figure if you really wanted to you can have the slide and barrel refinished with Robar/NP3 ( <broken link removed> ) that was my plan so when I got the gun I factored it into the price when the Robar finish would be imo better then the tefner and looks nice
CPL and WADL is required and Bill of Sale for my records only
Please feel free to ask any questions via email or text which is the best method of contact very seldom that I am on the computer Located in Renton and willing to meet within a reasonable distance
$500
Jon Cruz
206-262-2571
[email protected]