JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This G35 is Glocks tactical 40 s&w. 5.8" barrel 8.15" overall length. The slide has been chromed by local vendor. I have put 200 rds down wind and I think the previous owner about the same. Comes with 4 mags, 2ea-10rd and 2ea-15rd. Hogue slip on.
Also firber optic front sight and adjustable rear. glock tupperware, owners manual. Very accurate. Condition 98-99%.
Cash price 675.00. Oregon only,ODL required. FTF only
new cash price $625.00
Trades: 92fs enox, cz75b SS, 9mm SS, 1911 9mm ss
what ever you got SS.

If not SS then all steel autos. No Plastics autos (trading the one I have) LETS see what you have to trade

Will look at trades with cash up or down.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
LOW BALL OFFERS Will NOT get a response

I also have a GP 100, WTS/WTT LNIB GP 100 6", 357/38 It'S GONE - Northwest Firearms Community
Addtional pics:

Last Edited:
Man, that is just dead sexy!

Who did the chrome work? Ask as I'd like to get the same thing done to my G34.

CH where are you located?

Here is the info on the hard chrome. I did not have this done. I traded for this G35 with a fellow on here who has had a number of his hard chromed.
WHen I got this G35 it had a flat matte finish on it. I shinned up the sides of the slide and the front end and left the top of the slide a matte finish so there was no glare from a shine.
HardChrome Inc.
1152 NW Commerce Ct.
Estecada, OR. 97023
503-630-4333
[email protected]

These were the prices a while back.
Slides - $50 + 9.95 if you want it shipped

Frames - $75

Misc parts (Beavertails..guide rods..etc) $15-20

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.