JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glocks are great but you should really check out the M&P series from Smith and Wesson. I think they have a better trigger, better ergonomics, and its made in the USA. They make a 5 inch barreled model called the M&P Pro as well.

Glock 34's are nice. Just built up actually a LWD Prototype frame with a 35 slide, 9mm conversion threaded barrel (have to use suppressor on it!). I say do it.

Thanks for the input all. I got impatient and bought a G17 off the shelf. I'm very excited about it (my first Glock :p). I do think I will eventually get the G34 but my collection is a little small right now for a 'specialized' piece.

Thanks for the input all. I got impatient and bought a G17 off the shelf. I'm very excited about it (my first Glock :p). I do think I will eventually get the G34 but my collection is a little small right now for a 'specialized' piece.
Good move IMO, since youll probably upgrade the sights anyway and ditch the adjustable sights from the 34.

I've shot Glocks for years of various models. The G34 is surprisingly easier to point and shoot than others, due to length of slide.

Despite it's Glockyness, it is very pleasant as well as accurate.

It is easy to carry with full stack 17 rd mags. I grew up with ballistic steel and am having a certain trouble adapting to such a light pistol.

I any case, of all the Glocks I've had with absolutely no real on-going interest, this one I'm rather fond of.

The long Glocks are a great pistol. I would buy the 35 though, and then a 9mm conversion barrel then you get the flexability to go with a number of choices; .40, 9mm or even .357 with another barrel.