JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a glock 34 gen4 mos I bought it a few months ago(end of May) for USPSA but I ended up not liking carry optic division. I have shot about 1000-1500 rds through it with no issues. It is in great condition and well taken care of. I cleaned it after every use.

I'm asking $800 OBO...
It comes with
Vortex viper red dot bought at the same time as the Glock
Dawson Precision Glock mos non-co-witness sights- Black rear and fiber optic front
8 -17rd factory mags
1 - 33rd glock mag
5 blade-tech single mag pouches
blade-tech holster with two different belt attachments and the drop and offset attachment also
I have all the paper work, boxes, and misc parts that came with both the Glock and Vortex optic.

I will meet at a FFL of your choosing for the transfer within reasonable distance to Portland.
I'm not really looking for trades but I would look at any competition CZ pistol(shadow, Shadow 2, SP-01, ect...)

798DDB02-D9EA-4424-825A-2256A9718DE9.jpeg 798DDB02-D9EA-4424-825A-2256A9718DE9.jpeg CB3FD83C-3C32-4D35-820E-76C498FA7A26.jpeg 977EAB9E-3A1F-49D4-B750-7C3816E92A98.jpeg

Great deal for someone.
Quick question though off topic of the sale If you don't mind. If you didn't like the optics division why didn't you just take the optic off ? I've only looked into uspsa a little bit so I'm not up to date on all the rules. Can you not have a stock MOS model without optic in production division?

Yes I could just take off the optic and I have shot a few matches without it. How ever I sold my CZ to get the Glock and I love CZ's a lot! At the time when I wanted to go the Optics route I thought Glock was the best option for an optic ready gun and I had not owned one before so I gave it a try.

Let me know if you don't get a bite, I may have someone that will take this, but I need to understand the sights better. Installing "Dawson Precision Glock mos non-co-witness sights- Black rear and fiber optic front" to my simple way of thinking does not add any value to the gun if the Vortex is installed. Looking for education on this!

The sights are very good but they will not work with the optic installed. But the optic comes off very easily and so far it holds its zero pretty well when reinstalled. I bought the sights after I decided not to shoot carry optics in uspsa and I just wanted a good set of competition sights for the production division. Let me know if this help answer your question or if you have anymore.

The sights are very good but they will not work with the optic installed. But the optic comes off very easily and so far it holds its zero pretty well when reinstalled. I bought the sights after I decided not to shoot carry optics in uspsa and I just wanted a good set of competition sights for the production division. Let me know if this help answer your question or if you have anymore.
Got it! Thank you for the clarification.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.