JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$540

Upper: G34Gen4 slide assembly with maybe 1500 rounds, probably less. I've used it for USPSA Production for half a dozen matches. I upgraded the sights to Sevigny Carry black rear and .215" fiber optic front (worth $75), green pipe installed. I'll include extra green and red pipes. There is some holster wear on the front left edge from lots of drawing in dry practice. The rest of the slide is in great condition.

Lower: G17Gen4 frame with less than 1000 rounds. For some reason I sold my original G34 frame and then sold off the slide from this G17Gen4 frame. So this frame and slide have been married since last summer. With the frame comes all of the factory stuff like the case, 4 backstraps, brush, etc.

The low price is because I am only including one 17rd magazine. If you use this for Production you'll need a bunch more mags anyway. Number of magazines and type of sights are all negotiable.

I would also sell this frame (with case and 4 backstraps) for $185 (requires FFL) or this complete slide assembly with the Sevigny sights for $360 (does not require FFL).

I will meet at your choice of Portland Metro FFL, even in Vancouver.

IMG_2467.JPG IMG_2469.JPG IMG_2470.JPG IMG_2471.JPG IMG_2473.JPG IMG_2474.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.