JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD
SOLD

Hello Ladies and Gents

I am looking to sell my Glock 34 Gen 4 with Warrent Tactical NS and a Ghost Evo Elite connector.
The front post NS is the .245 taller one which is recommended for the long slide models.
I have put aprox 300 rounds through the pistol with no issues.

Box, lock, 3 mags, all back-straps that came with it.
I am the original owner.

I am not sure about how the new transfer law is impacting sales, pricing, etc so feel free to give your feedback on price. I am open to do the transfer and paper work in the W.Wa area. I am in the Bothell/Mill Creek area and prefer to stick around the North Sound. To be more specific on location I will state within the area from Everett to Seattle to Bellevue.
No trades.

I am asking $600.00 and I will pay the transfer fee up to $40.00. I am not sure who/where is doing these transfers so I am open to a vendor of your choice if you have someone you prefer to work with.

I also have a Blade Tech Drop/Offset like this one.
Amazon.com : Blade-Tech OWB Holster, For Glock 34/35, Black, Right Hand, D/OS Tek-lok : Gun Holsters : Sports & Outdoors
It accommodates the taller sights on this pistol.

Thank you!

IMG_5912_zpsqnox5id8.jpg IMG_5911_zps40efmond.jpg IMG_5914_zpsgfc6zo8y.jpg IMG_5913_zpsqoqfopl0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: