JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
****Trade Pending****

Picked a Glock 34 up in trade a few months back, and haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. I think I may be better off with something a bit more concealable.

Has 5 17-round Glock magazines, Uncle Mikes Kydex paddle holster, and box.

Looking for a Glock 19 package or a 1911 setup. I may be open to other trades for quality firearms as well.

First time participating in the classifieds here, but I have sold/traded/purchased through arfcom, FMA and THR previously.

I've got a Glock 19 that's a little too small for my hands. I would definitely be interested in trading/partial trade. It's got about 300 rounds through it, very clean, looks brand new. Comes with 2 15 round mags and one 33 round (Glock) mag/case/owner's manual. I've also got a Galco ankle holster someone gave me for it, but it's not that useful unless you're wearing huge pants. I'm willing to meet you wherever. Interested?

-Steve

*Oh yeah, it's also got the Jentra plug ($6.95 difference LOL)

Hi Conor,

It appears there's an error each time I try to send a PM to you so I'll respond here and try again later.

I understand your need for extra mags and a holster, so I'll be willing to add in some cash to the deal. What do you think is a fair number? My gun is a 3rd gen I believe - I'm basing that on the finger grooves and buying it last month from a dealer.

Let me know,
-Steve

*edit - I checked and it was made in December '08 ( <broken link removed> )

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.