JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling 2 9mm glocks in great condition

First is a gen 4 Glock 34.
The 34 has a kagwerks slide release. Removable grips and a low profile flared mag well.
It currently has a dovetail mounted holosun optic.
I will likely keep the optic, but will sell with the dovetail mount for no extra charge if you want it.
I also have a brand spanking new kydex holster from guerilla tactical that fits the 34 with the x300 light. ( light not included in sale) Holster is MCB with level 3 retention. qls and leg strap. Pretty darn slick. $700 with holster

The other pistol is a Glock 48, that is my carry pistol. Less than 500 rounds through it and almost zero visible wear. Looks brand new.
Will come with a bunch of sheild arms s15 mags that up the capacity from 10 to 15 or more with the additional base plates ( also included)
It will also come with this super low profile iwb holster from veil solutions.
$550 with tons of mags and a nice carry holster.

Will consider trades for Gucci 19

19ACC096-3304-4E6D-89FB-87CCB9B38219.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.