JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Used to carry a G20 in the woods, now I carry a 22/45 with the o e in the tube being a 22 shots hell load. I get a few squirrels here and there.

Used to carry a G20 in the woods, now I carry a 22/45 with the o e in the tube being a 22 shots hell load. I get a few squirrels here and there.
No kidding. The classic "backpacking" gun is a .22.. like a Colt Woodsman or something. I've mainly been a centerfire guy though, even for squirrel and whatnot.

Just a thread update.

I have a Glock 33 coming in the mail. I handled both and the 36 was a tad long for my carry preference. Plus i'm a gun nut and i've never owned anything in 357 sig. It's slightly wider but shorter in length & height and has a 10 shot capacity vs 7 for the 45.

I'm looking forward to getting a set of dies for it and working up a few loads. I found a recipe for 147 grain gold dot at 1260 fps. That would be a day wrecker i don't care who you are :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top