JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Olympia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Glock 33 round 9mm KCI mags. Fits Glock 17, 19, .etc

These are nice mags

FTF in Olympia at the Summit Lake park and Ride off Hwy 8

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I would if I get more people who want me to ship I would be happy to. But you many have to wait awhile until I can build up a few "orders" I hate to drive to town (30 miles) to ship a few mags. I hope you understand. Thanks for the interest.

Not a problem. When you are ready to head to town let me know. I will more than likely still want them.
I will for sure. I am just trying to collect the stuff together to mail a batch at once. How would you like to pay for them? Hopefully they would fit in a large flat rate envelope without getting banged up.

I set up Zelle last night, USPS said a flat rate envelope is 8.05. Not much padding in that. If you want me to send them in that I can. If you want them in a box, then let me know and add whatever a USPS flat rate box costs. So I guess the total for 4 would be 68.05. I hope I set Zelle up good. The email address for Zelle is ***edit for privacy@gmail.com Thanks****

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top