JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a Glock 32 (same size as Glock 23) for sale/trade. If you don't already know the G32 is chambered in .357 Sig. I am also including a never fired .40cal barrel from a G23 which just slides right in perfectly so you get best of both worlds. This Glock has had extensive trigger work from previous owner, extended slide release and extended mag release as well....trigger is like butter. (2) 10 rd mags also with a glock box from a different pistol. Looking to sell by this weekend as I am going out of town Sunday morning. If it doesn't sell I will just keep this great weapon. I am just looking for something different. Jeff 503-510-7649 Text,call or email. $500 or trade
Possibly interested in S&W M&P, Sig, mini 14, AR, FN AK .Open to lots...shoot me some offers. :s0155:

I still have the mini-14 we talked about trading if you are still interested. I will call you later today. I will be at the fairgrounds 11-2 with the Disabled American Veterans but can have the mini with me and we can meet up after you get off work, or whenever. You could give me a call this morning before 8 AM at 541-258-7841 and we can talk about it. Louie

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.