JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I've decided to just carry my 1911. I just like having one pistol caliber. So I'm going to sell my Glock. Here's the specifics.

LNIB Glock 32 (Compact .357 Sig)
100 Rounds of .357 Sig Remington JHP Ammo
Extra Factory Hi-Cap Mag (three 13-round mags total)
Black Desantis Speed Scabbard

All set-up to be carried. The gun has had one 50 round box of JHP ammo through it for function testing. It performed as it should, just like a Glock. It has standard three dot sights, no night sights. I am into the pistol about $530, the ammo about $70, the extra mag $25, and the holster should be worth about $45 or $50. That's about $675 or so into the package. I will sell it for $650 ftf OBO. No trades, as I need parts for my long-range rifle. If you come over to Bend to pick it up, I'll knock $25 off the price, otherwise I'll come halfway to the valley for a deal...

No need for pictures of the gun. Its a Glock. It's like new. So is the holster. I'll give you links if you really want them to the factory photos of the item.

Last Edited:
Still available. I will be in the valley (Salem area) on Friday the 9th if anyone is interested but doesn't want to drive to Bend. $625 cash would probably work...

Open to REASONABLE cash offers, but please via PM and email.

A trade offer would really have to blow me away.

I suppose I would be interested in a trade. A Para Ordinance LDA Carry 9 or PDA (3.5" .45 ACP). Money could be added either way. That's really the only trade I am interested in right now, but cash is always good as well...

I had a trade pending, but the trading partner welched (still debating on negative feedback) on the deal. So this is still available for trade. I would love to trade for a commander or officer's model Colt 1911. I can add a little cash.

I am coming over to the ditch on Friday, so if someone were interested in one of the gun's I have listed, we can make meeting easier...

I have the opportunity to purchase a gun from a friend, but I really need to sell this gun first. So, a more or less brand new Glock 32, an extra mag, a nice leather holster, and even some ammo.

So the breakdown of what I need to get out of the stuff. I'm into this well over $625...

Glock 32 with standard sights $450
Extra Factory Mag $25
Leather Holster $45
Ammo (86 rounds JHP) $45

$570 Total

$550 ftf for the weekend. I might put the price back up on Monday if no takers.

View attachment 203682

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.