JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been all over the internet and have come to the conclusion I need REAL people's help. I am trying to distinguish the ACTUAL difference between a Glock 30 and the Glock 30 SF.
If anyone has the actual sizes or lives near Oregon City and is willing to let me fondle their Glock 30(I have the SF) to see actual size difference in the hand I would appreciate it.

Any Info helps!

Thanks everyone!!

Slightly shorter length front to back. If you have bear paw hands, the standard grip is probably better. The Glock web-site will list the specs or look on Glock Talk.

What orchemo said...

The SF is has a perceptively shorter grip front to back, not hugely so but you can tell. Most guys I know, myself included, prefer the short frame .45s and 10mms with the exception of those who have very large hands. Are you finding that your SF feels too small from front to rear of the grip?

Yes, I have the SF but really like the feel of my standard frame Glock 21. I do have large hands and would not mind a little something extra(add jokes here)! By the way the later Gen3's do have a rail on the standard 30s also. That is part of the reason I like the newer ones is because the rail.

I have a full size 3rd gen G21 & still would rather carry the slimmer G36 rather than the LFF G30 or G30SF. That said I do like the feel of the G30SF over the standard G30 even though I have large mitts.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top