JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 right hand holsters for sale for the Glock 30. The first is a Galco Concealable OWB belt holster and the second is a Tagua Gunleather IWB unit. Both are black leather and both are brand new in original packaging...again neither has ever been worn or used.

I paid $79.99 plus tax for the Galco so how about SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!!

I paid $40.99 plus tax for the Tagua... $30.00 takes it.

I'll ship for $5.00 or meet in the Tacoma-ish area, I don't want to drive too far for a holster sale. Thanks!

photo.jpg

photo.jpg

I have 2 right hand holsters for sale for the Glock 30. The first is a Galco Concealable OWB belt holster and the second is a Tagua Gunleather IWB unit. Both are black leather and both are brand new in original packaging...again neither has ever been worn or used.

I paid $79.99 plus tax for the Galco so how about $65.00.

I paid $40.99 plus tax for the Tagua... $30.00 takes it.

I'll ship for $5.00 or meet in the Tacoma-ish area, I don't want to drive too far for a holster sale. Thanks!

View attachment 25227

Bumping with a copy of the original ad as per the recent BUMPING thread.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top