JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,

I'm the original owner of all of these guns. I even have the original receipts if you need to verify. All guns have original box, manual:
  • GLOCK 30 - less than 200 rnds count, ammo is too costly so I didn't shoot much. Condition is near mint. I had a Leopold sight on before so there's some scuffs as you see in the picture when removing the sight
    • $450 comes with the Gold Dot 20 rnds
  • GLOCK 19 - less than 1500 rnds count, I had fun with this at the range but haven't touched it for a long time now. Condition is near mint. I dropped it and you can see it has a small scratch "white dot" in the picture.
    • $425 comes with the 100 rnds of ammo, 3 mags, and plastic holster
  • Sprintfield Armory XDM 9 - less than 500 rnds count, my 2nd favorite besides the glock 19 at the range. Condition is mint
    • $450 comes with the 100 rnds of ammo
  • S&W 642 - less than 100 rnds count, I didn't spend much time with this gun as it is my least favorite to shoot and ammo is also expensive. Condition is mint
    • $290 comes with the leather holster
  • Ruger 10150 MKiii 22/45 22LR - 100% brand new, 0 rnd count. It's in the box since the date I bought it and remained there. I never touched it
    • $290

I would prefer to have it transfer at Aloha Surplus. They charge $35 for the FFL transfer and background check. If you have a preferred FFL dealer that charges less then we can do it there as well but just let me know in advance so I can check ATF site to validate.

I accept cash, apple pay or venmo.

IMG_0147.JPG IMG_0151.jpg IMG_0152.jpg IMG_0149.JPG IMG_0150.jpg IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0155.jpg IMG_0161.JPG IMG_0156.JPG IMG_0160.JPG IMG_0157.JPG IMG_0158.JPG IMG_0159.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: