JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Had this for awhile now, really enjoy it but I just came into a substantial amount of 9mm ammo and reloading components so switching makes sense.

Comes with a Cascadia Kydex IWB holster and mag holster. 2 Glock 30 10 round mags, and a Glock 21 13 rounder. Frame has been stippled.

PRICE: 575
Trades: Glock 19

IMG_20161119_095230.jpg

Had this for awhile now, really enjoy it but I just came into a substantial amount of 9mm ammo and reloading components so switching makes sense.

Comes with a Cascadia Kydex IWB holster and mag holster. 2 Glock 30 10 round mags, and a Glock 21 13 rounder. Frame has been stippled.

View attachment 324639

Sorry. After what's posted. I have a 21, 30sf and 36. Thank you, tho.

View attachment 324639

Looks like you modified your holster, a bit. Hope those have worked out well for you. Their definitely some of my older work ;)

and good luck with the sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top