JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good afternoon, I got a couple guns on trade the first one I got today and while its a great gun is just to large for my girlish hands.

1st is a Austrian Glock 30 in .45 ACP with night sights, original Tupperware box and 3 10 round magazines all with pierce base plates and 19 rounds of winchester XTP HP that can be included. The gun is a little older as noticed by the dimming night sights and some holster wear, just got it on trade and am looking for $500 OBO for all of it.

2nd is an Austrian marked Glock 19 also with Glock night sights that are very bright, gun has a few marks on it but is overall in great shape, comes with 3 15 round mags the original box a serpa holster and 50 rounds of 9MM FMJ can be included for the right deal. Also asking $500 OBO for it.

Trade wise I am open to most things, really would like a sub compact handgun, I like the G26 but am not to picky. Just make an offer!

Thanks!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited: