JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all,

So I've just switched out the factory connector for a 3.5 and the trigger spring to a 6lb one on my Glock 19. For some reason now the slide feels a little stiff/more sticky right before it comes back and right before it's fully closed.
Is this a result of the parts I added? Am I just being weird?
My initial thought is that the 6lb trigger spring causes a stiffer reset and that's what I'm noticing in the slide.
I already know I installed it all correctly.

Best,
Nick

Last Edited:
Hey all,

So I've just switched out the factory connector for a 3.5 and the trigger spring to a 6lb one on my Glock 19. For some reason now the slide feels a little stiff/more sticky right before it comes back and right before it's fully closed.
Is this a result of the parts I added? Am I just being weird?
My initial thought is that the 6lb trigger spring causes a stiffer reset and that's what I'm noticing in the slide.
I already know I installed it all correctly.

Best,
Nick
When I did my Glock triggers, I followed the advice of the top trigger tuners and left the 5lb stock trigger spring in there.
It could be the 6lb aftermarket trigger spring. Switch it back to the OEM 5lb trigger spring and see how that is.

I'm at about 2lb-8oz with this recipe...

25 cent polish
Glock "-" Minus Connector
Wolff (not Lone Wolf) 4lb striker spring
Wolff RP saftey plunger spring
Lone Wolf polished safety plunger
Overwatch TAC trigger (comes with OEM bar)
Polished down striker spring cups (for drag-free movement in the channel liner)

The two biggest improvements :
4lb striker spring (don't use with 6lb trigger spring or reset might suck)
Polishing down the spring cups (there was lots of drag)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads