JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
10mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Glock 29 SF Gen 3 10mm
Original Box, paperwork, etc.
6 Mags total (3 Mags with Pierce +2 extension, 2 Mag with Pierce finger extension, 1 Glock 20 Mag with Pachmayer grip sleeve.
Ameriglo GL-102 Night Sights
Vickers Tactical Mag Catch
Vedder AWIB Light Tuck Kydex Holster (Unused)

$650

Used Glock 29 in 10mm. 2nd owner, bought it from original owner with under 100 rounds through it. I've put maybe another 200, if that.
If you want a general round count I'll say 500 just to err on the side of caution. I tried to include barrel and feed ramp photos to show the minimal wear.
Currently has Ameriglo GL-102 sights installed. Also includes Glock adjustable factory set and standard set. Also a Vickers Tactical Magazine catch installed, original part included as well.
Various boxes for after market parts and original mag floor plates included.

Also have 40 rounds of Hornady Custom 180gr XTP that I'll sell to gun buyer for an additional $35 (.875/round). Won't sell ammo until after gun has sold.

FFL & Background fee on buyer. Transfer in Portland Metro area. (Would prefer not to make two trips, so an FFL that will take it into inventory is preferred. If there even are any at the moment.)

No Trades.

Please PM offers or questions. If you see the ad then it is still available. Thanks for looking.

1 Glock29 - Copy.JPG 2 RightSide - Copy.JPG 3 BarrelSide - Copy.JPG 4 BarrelTop - Copy.JPG 5 FeedRamp - Copy.JPG 6 Sights - Copy.JPG 7 Mags - Copy.JPG 8 ExtendedMag - Copy.JPG 9 AddSights - Copy.JPG Boxes - Copy.JPG VedderFront - Copy.JPG VedderBack - Copy.JPG Ammo - Copy.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service