JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm bumping this up and now would like to trade this rather than sell. It now has an extra magazine so there are 3 in all. I'm mostly looking for a 1911, but no specific brand. I may have a few extra bucks to throw in to even things out, but not much. I would also consider a tactical/home defense/assault shotgun.

Now for the gun: It shoots great. I clean it right when I get home after every trip to the range. I've put about 200 rounds through it without issue. It has minor wear, but no scratches or dings. It is my second gun so I've babied it pretty good. I'm in Ellensburg WA and am not able to travel farther than Yakima to the East or Cle Elum to the West. Please PM me with any trade offers or questions. Also, it would be great it you have some pictures ready of the gun you are offering. Thanks guys and gals.

Photo26.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. I'm pretty open to most trades now. As long as the value is the same, it could happen. Preference is still 1911's or shotguns, but let me know what you've got.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.