JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this set up for my wife about a year ago but could never get her to turn loose of her revolver. It is brand new in the box never fired.Comes with everything that was in the box when new, PLUS I bought about everything for it I could find except night sights. It comes with butt plug, 2 x 9 rnd mags,one with +1 pinky extension,extra 12 round magazine with grip extension that is not glued on so it can be removed. I've shown the pistol with all 3 40SW mag. options.Stock 9 rnd,9rnd with +1 pinky extension,12 rnd with grip extension..... Then on the lid you'll see a Lone Wolf 9mm drop in conversion barrel. Also on the lid of the box you'll see 2x15 rnd 9mm mags,one with grip extension. Neither of the grip extensions have been glued on and will fit the 40 or 9mm mags. Also we have a 30 round 9mm mag for your ammo burning needs....The idea is that the 9mm is cheaper to shoot and easier to find but the 40 SW is a better defense caliber. 2 guns for the price of 1&1/3. By now you can tell I bought this as if it was for myself.....$750 for everything....Thats a steal if you add it all up. Trades would be + or - cash for Kimbers, AK's, Chines AK's, Nice AK's, AK pistols, Or...Glock 20 or Glock 29. No AR's please. Low ballers don't bother, I will not respond.
glock27002.jpg
glock27006.jpg
glock27005.jpg
glock27004.jpg
glock27003.jpg

Will sell all the 9mm conversion stuff,barrel , 3 mags, grip ext. for $150

Butt plug? LMAO!! Willing to separate some items? Im interested in the 23 mag with the grip slider, and possibly the 9mm conversion stuff. Thanks! :)