JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Spanaway
State
Washington
Mostly just looking to see what offers I'd get, primarily interested in trades with cash, but cash price never hurts. Mostly looking for some extra cash to go towards a quad or go-kart for the fam.

Glock 27 Gen 4 .40 S&W

Been my daily carry for about 2 years or so, has a few range trips, but nothing more than a couple hundred rounds.

Comes with 5 magazines ( 2 flush 9 rd, 1 9 rd with Pearce baseplate extension, 1 Glock 10rd extended, 1 Glock 23 13 rd with mag sleeve). All the original Gen 4 box goodies like beavertail backstraps and regular backstrap sizes, magazine loader, etc. Also included an OWB holster, as well as 2 IWB kydex holsters, and an extra We The People magazine holster.

Trade interests are mostly open, mostly looking at 12 Gauge shotguns or revolvers with cash on top. Make an offer, it can't hurt!

I have 100-125 rounds of .40 to go with but only if the trade included some ammo.

Send an offer, I'll consider most.

BDC4E3D1-7375-4E0E-8ED1-55E413E19749.jpeg 6E73DCBE-C62B-4DB3-B178-451E7D444FEF.jpeg 54407571-4A22-4FD5-B8EE-728AA7BD3E5C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Mostly just looking to see what offers I'd get, primarily interested in trades, but cash never hurts.

Glock 27 Gen 4 .40 S&W LNIB

Only taken for one range trip, around 50-75 rounds through it.

Comes with 5 magazines ( 2 flush 9 rd, 1 9 rd with Pearce baseplate extension, 1 Glock 10rd extended, 1 Glock 23 13 rd with mag sleeve). All the original Gen 4 box goodies like beavertail backstraps and regular backstrap sizes, magazine loader, etc. Also included an OWB holster, as well as 2 IWB kydex holsters, and an extra We The People magazine holster.

Trade interests are mostly open, maybe some 1911s or anything in .45 might grab my interest, or AR pistols/AR builds, but preferably something for concealed carry.

I have 100-125 rounds of .40 to go with but only if the trade included ammo as well to match.

Send an offer, I'll consider most.

View attachment 807717 View attachment 807718 View attachment 807719
would you be open for trade for ar15

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.