JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
WTS: My Glock 27.
I've done a full trigger job; (New) Satiety Plunger Spring , Lone Wolf - Striker (Polished), Lone Wolf-Stainless Steel-Double Captured Recoil Spring/Rod, Ghost - 3lb "Evo" Connector, Ext. Mag release, Ext. Slide Release, (2) reg. size (9rd.) Mags w/+baseplates, & (1) & + (Extra) (2) 10 rd. G22 mags & (New) 33 rd. (Ext. Aftermkt. Mag) , Case, cheap Nylon IWB Holster, 2-3 Snap-Caps, Gun Lock, plus I'll throw in some "Froglube-CLP"!
and that comes with all the stock/factory Glock parts I saved, and I'll throw in 50 rds. of 155 gr. FMJ box of ammo. Was selling for $500, have more than $650 into it.
PRICE DROP, Now $450! Firm.
Email. Thanks
Portland, Or.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Uh...........if I knew the price, and if I knew the location of the gun/seller, I could make an informed decision as to whether I am interested.

So............my "Uninformed" decision is that you're asking too much for it............and you live too far away......:confused:o_O

Oh, sorry.
Obviously, I'm not as busy as you.

But, I WAS even BUSIER THAN YOU at one time. CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT?

But that was before spell checkers, so I had to know how to type and how to spell words.

So, I apologize, and you will never hear from me again, unless you have something to sell that I REALLY WANT, and include the price in
your ad, cuz now I know you're in Portlandia, and I'm not.....:D:rolleyes:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.