Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 27 .40

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by absoluterik07, Feb 24, 2011.

1. absoluterik07

absoluterik07 Salem, OR Member

Great condition Glock 27 up for grabs. Asking $500 OBO. I just picked this up yesterday and put a box of ammo through it bur the small Glocks just aren't for me. As expected, no malfunctions (it is a Glock) so the round count is at about 150. Any questions, just ask! Oh and this is a 3rd gen so it has the finger grooves and 1 mag has the pinky extension while the other does not.

photo1.jpg
    photo.jpg

2. gruntjim

gruntjim Beaverton Member

Might a trade be in the works?

I ask because I have a Smith M&P40c, that's actually easier to grip than the G27.

3. absoluterik07

Pm sent

4. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

i will tell you that the M&P .40c is an awesome gun I have the .45c and the .40 is next on my list... also for the G27... have you considered getting the +2 extension for your mags? I got 2 for my G27 mags and the grip on my g27 is WAY better...

5. absoluterik07

I have not tried the extensions. I was originally just selling the gun I traded for this but if somebody wants to trade I have a problem helping them get into a gun they want so I ended up with this. As long as the trade is equal I don't mind but I'm not a big fan of the .40 so hopefully somebody else can enjoy this so I can pick up my AR upper.

6. geezer

geezer canby Active Member

pm sent

7. geezer

i have a glock 35 ,40 caliber to trade for your 27,.the 35 is full size tactical ,light recoil,full size grip.

8. geezer

pm sent now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.