JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Great condition Glock 27 up for grabs. Asking $500 OBO. I just picked this up yesterday and put a box of ammo through it bur the small Glocks just aren't for me. As expected, no malfunctions (it is a Glock) so the round count is at about 150. Any questions, just ask! Oh and this is a 3rd gen so it has the finger grooves and 1 mag has the pinky extension while the other does not.

photo1.jpg
photo.jpg

i will tell you that the M&P .40c is an awesome gun I have the .45c and the .40 is next on my list... also for the G27... have you considered getting the +2 extension for your mags? I got 2 for my G27 mags and the grip on my g27 is WAY better...

i will tell you that the M&P .40c is an awesome gun I have the .45c and the .40 is next on my list... also for the G27... have you considered getting the +2 extension for your mags? I got 2 for my G27 mags and the grip on my g27 is WAY better...

I have not tried the extensions. I was originally just selling the gun I traded for this but if somebody wants to trade I have a problem helping them get into a gun they want so I ended up with this. As long as the trade is equal I don't mind but I'm not a big fan of the .40 so hopefully somebody else can enjoy this so I can pick up my AR upper.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.