JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Glock 27 with Tru Dot Meprolight night sights. It comes with the Glock plastic case with owner's manual and I could throw in a gun lock if you'd like. Also included are 3 magazines- 1 Pearce +1 w/pinky extension, 1 Pearce w/pinky extension, and 1 regular. Comes with 29 Speer hollowpoints and a Bianchi carrylok holster. Asking $550 for all.

glock27small.jpg

What is the belt loop size on the holster? Also, curious what colors the night sights are. I was searching what you said the sights were, and I'm pretty sure "Tru Glo" and "Meprolite" (Meprolight?) are different brands, guessing Meprolight Tru-Dot? Also curious if you have a rounds-through estimate or approx. condition description.

According to the Bianchi website, the holster fits up to a 1.75 inch belt. Meprolight Tru Dot sights are green ( i edited my original- sorry about the confusion). Approximately 300 rounds down the pipe. This gun is in great shape, always cleaned after range time. No obvious holster wear.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.