Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 27 .40 w/night sights

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by andrewryanj, Jun 17, 2010.

1. andrewryanj

andrewryanj Salem, OR New Member

I have a Glock 27 with Tru Dot Meprolight night sights. It comes with the Glock plastic case with owner's manual and I could throw in a gun lock if you'd like. Also included are 3 magazines- 1 Pearce +1 w/pinky extension, 1 Pearce w/pinky extension, and 1 regular. Comes with 29 Speer hollowpoints and a Bianchi carrylok holster. Asking $550 for all.

glock27small.jpg

2. emycraes

emycraes Mid-Willamette Valley New Member

What is the belt loop size on the holster? Also, curious what colors the night sights are. I was searching what you said the sights were, and I'm pretty sure "Tru Glo" and "Meprolite" (Meprolight?) are different brands, guessing Meprolight Tru-Dot? Also curious if you have a rounds-through estimate or approx. condition description.

3. andrewryanj

According to the Bianchi website, the holster fits up to a 1.75 inch belt. Meprolight Tru Dot sights are green ( i edited my original- sorry about the confusion). Approximately 300 rounds down the pipe. This gun is in great shape, always cleaned after range time. No obvious holster wear.

4. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

Dibs on the holster if you sell it by itself

5. andrewryanj

sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.