JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD. First a disclaimer, the photos suck! My digital camera died and I had to take these with my cell phone. They don't do justice to my darling baby Glock. In the outdoor photo it looks like the slide is discolored but it isn't at all. The angle of the sun caused that illusion. That said:

I bought it new about five years ago and have put no more than 200 rounds through it. I can't see any scratches, scrapes or discolorations and would call the condition excellent to mint.

It comes with original box, papers, mag loader, two 8 round mags and cleaning brush. Additionally I added the following:

2 - Factory Glock 10 round mags ($39.95 each) These make the grip much more comfortable besides adding extra firepower.

1- Sliderlock trigger $59.95 + $35.00 for professional installation by Jeff at Rangemasters. it is set up for left hand shooting but is easy to change to right hand. I got this after I saw the video of the DEA agent shooting himself in the leg.

1 - Leather very comfortable conceal carry in the waistband holster $35.00

1 - grip plug $7.99

New, all this would cost you nearly $750. but my well cared for, barely broken in baby et al can be yours for $600 obo. I am not interested in trades and prefer communicating by phone rather than e-mail, so call my cell at 541 223 2439. I am new to this site but have 1100 positive feedbacks as an e-bay seller (blackfeather7) so check out my feedback if you like.
Thanks for looking,
Ben