JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I Have a Glock 27 .40 that I love... but i dislike the fact that it has no manual safety... And soo I have decided to sell it,. Its had Maybe 200 Rounds through it... and shows no sign of wear... Comes With 2 9 round Clips and the original Case. Id Like to keep this in OR if possible. It Also Comes with a BlackHawk Holster

glockguy, per the forum classified rules please close the ad down. Also aren't you now going to have to change your handle since you don't like GLOCKS? :)

Congrats on your sale...

Why are these Glock 27s getting so much attention? Ive seen a few on this site recently, and a few on others that get scooped up really fast? I wonder why that is, they must be pretty cool? I found out my hands were way too big for this gun. Anyone know why theyre so popular?

Why are these Glock 27s getting so much attention? Ive seen a few on this site recently, and a few on others that get scooped up really fast? I wonder why that is, they must be pretty cool? I found out my hands were way too big for this gun. Anyone know why theyre so popular?

Small , Light , Powerful , The ladies like that.......:s0112::s0114:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.