JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a like new Gen 3 Glock 26 with (2) 10rd magazines, Pearce +1 Extensions, original mag plates, newly installed Ameriglo Tritium CAP Sights (2015 sight date), Glock 17 trigger (I like the smooth trigger but still have the ribbed 19 trigger), 3.5# Connector (have the original) and factory box....

I am interested in a 1911...open to all models and configurations but must have extended beaver tail....

Also open to other ideas in 9mm and .45

I'm in Clackamas...pics tonight.
How much in cash?

Hadn't really thought about it....but since new Gen 3 G26 are $499 with standard sights, that ribbed G26 trigger (yuck) and standard mag plates...and mine is basically new with new tritium CAP night sights, extended mag plates, different connector, and oh-so-smooth faced G17 trigger.....I figure $500 is fair for mine...

I have a like new Gen 3 Glock 26 with (2) 10rd magazines, Pearce +1 Extensions, original mag plates, newly installed Ameriglo Tritium CAP Sights (2015 sight date), Glock 17 trigger (I like the smooth trigger but still have the ribbed 19 trigger), 3.5# Connector (have the original) and factory box....Also found a holster I can throw in too...will sell for $485 this weekend.....

I am interested in a 1911...open to all models and configurations but must have extended beaver tail....

Also open to other ideas in 9mm and .45

VERY interested in a RIA 1911

I'm in Clackamas...pics tonight.

Thanks for getting back to me but my dream AR found me first. Even if i didn't want it is would have bought it to resell. I even tried to give him more money and he said no. Just pass that generosity on to someone you feel need it. Really cool elderly gentleman.
Anyway, again thanks for the reply.

Thanks for getting back to me but my dream AR found me first. Even if i didn't want it is would have bought it to resell. I even tried to give him more money and he said no. Just pass that generosity on to someone you feel need it. Really cool elderly gentleman.
Anyway, again thanks for the reply.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.