JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im looking to sell or trade my Glock 26 . I have two holsters that will come with it, ones a black hawk ankle holster and ones a crossbread IWB holster. The crossbread holster has exactly one week of use.It also comes with two clips. For the glock,i bought it at a W.A.C gun show and the guy told me he bought it new for his wife and she wouldnt carry it, he told me it was never fired. Since then ive cycled around 100 rounds. $500 for just the gun $550 with the holsters.

I will consider trades, Let me know what you have im really looking for:
Kahr PM40
Home protection 12 gauge + cash or ?
22 Mag (Must be bolt action)

Will consider others let me know what you have.

IMAG0119-1.jpg

IMAG0118-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probley not, i need to get a small CCW that has some decent stoping power, all i have is the glock and the ruger LCP and i dont like the glock. Kahr pm40 looks pretty sweet but i need to go check one out in person.
Super Shorty is next on my list tho.

Im looking to sell or trade my Glock 26 . I have two holsters that will come with it, ones a black hawk ankle holster and ones a crossbread IWB holster. The crossbread holster has exactly one week of use.It also comes with two clips. For the glock,i bought it at a W.A.C gun show and the guy told me he bought it new for his wife and she wouldnt carry it, he told me it was never fired. Since then ive cycled around 100 rounds. $500 for just the gun $550 with the holsters.

I will consider trades, Let me know what you have im really looking for:
Kahr PM40
Home protection 12 gauge + cash or ?
22 Mag (Must be bolt action)

Will consider others let me know what you have.

what type of 12ga ? i have a nice semi auto:s0131: rem 11-87 premier ,fiber sights camo stock on blued metal [email protected]

IMAG0118-1.jpg

IMAG0119-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.