JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Glock 26 I just bought brand new from a local shop 2 weeks ago. Comes with a Kydex holster Factory box with everything that comes with a new glock. Gun fired factory test round 5/21/09 I have shot less than 1 box of ammo through it. The barrel is stainless I took the bluing off cause I like the look of it better to add a little contrast to the gun. I would like to get $500 out of it. I might consider offers of trades. Feel free to shoot me a PM with trade offers worst I will do is turn it down. I Paid $600 for this gun after tax and with the holster I have a 20 rounds of self defense ammo and about 50 rounds of FMJ rounds. If you need pics let me know and I will send them your way.

JEG

I guess. I ment new as in I have owned it for 10 days and shot under a 30 rounds. As I clearly stated. But if you would like to call is something other than new feel free. As for people knowing, I stated exactly how much use it has im not trying to hide nothing.

Thanks
JEG

In order to avoid confusion and the perception of misrepresentation please re-list your gun as Like New In the Box or LNIB as NIB implies literally "New in the Box" as in untouched, not shot, still showroom new.

Regardless of how few days you've owned it, if the gun has been shot once it left the shop and/or modified no matter how lightly it is no longer new in the box but rather "like" new in the box or LNIB.

I realize you've fully disclosed the condition and usage of the GLOCK in your main ad text. However, your opening line header states NIB which is what entices people to potentially click on your ad. Then once they start reading they'll realize this is no longer the case as it has been shot and modified. I'm not saying it is...but it could potentially could come across as disingenuous and misrepresenting what you are trying to sell.

In order to avoid confusion and the perception of misrepresentation please re-list your gun as Like New In the Box or LNIB as NIB implies literally "New in the Box" as in untouched, not shot, still showroom new.

Regardless of how few days you've owned it, if the gun has been shot once it left the shop and/or modified no matter how lightly it is no longer new in the box but rather "like" new in the box or LNIB.

I realize you've fully disclosed the condition and usage of the GLOCK in your main ad text. However, your opening line header states NIB which is what entices people to potentially click on your ad. Then once they start reading they'll realize this is no longer the case as it has been shot and modified. I'm not saying it is...but it could potentially could come across as disingenuous and misrepresenting what you are trying to sell.

+1...........:s0155:

The barrel is Stainless??? Just removing the bluing makes the barrel stainlless?

Last I was aware stainless barrels were made of stainless steel. Blued barrels are made of lower cost, easier to machine, less durable steel.

Bluing is an oxidizing protector as well as a colorant.

The barrel is Stainless??? Just removing the bluing makes the barrel stainlless?

Last I was aware stainless barrels were made of stainless steel. Blued barrels are made of lower cost, easier to machine, less durable steel.

Bluing is an oxidizing protector as well as a colorant.

Manufactures blue stainless all the time, there are alot of ar's out there that have stainless barrels that are painted or blued.
Careful we souldn't crap on someones thread.;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.