JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 2 Glock 26

And I need to sell one. Both or in Excellent Condition with low round count, one has a polished barrel.
Comes with 2 Mags, a leather holster and 50 rounds of ammo.

Asking $525 obo / Trade for a Glock 27, 23 or Gun Safe

glockall.jpg

glocko.jpg

Last Edited:
We may be able to work something out.

.plato58 Oly to Ptld
This is going to cost us both extra time and money. Not really interested in driving that far. Will wait for something a little closer

Just a courtesy note to both you guys since I noticed you are both newly registered members. Since you both live in different states, you couldn't do a ftf cash - no ffl paper transfer anyway .

FTF = Face to Face, without first involving a federal licensed dealer and transfering to his inventory, then back out to the buyer, which means he has to have the ability to do business in both states. In other words, someone who doesn't live in the same state that you do.... can't buy your handgun from you in a private sale. Long guns can be purchased across adjacent state lines, but not a handgun.

Thank the Federal Gun Control Act of 1968 *and if you think this is a lot of Federal Gawbooly Gook, just wait till federal health care !

You can buy FTF in your own state no problem. It's just when you cross state lines that you will need a FFL to make the deal. They charge between 25.00 - 50.00 on average for that service.

Most gun shops can do it for you. I live close to 99 pawn in Milwaukie, Oak Grove area... 20 bucks. Several people on this site could do it, coctailer has both Wa.& Or. FFL.

Most gun shops can do it for you. I live close to 99 pawn in Milwaukie, Oak Grove area... 20 bucks. Several people on this site could do it, coctailer has both Wa.& Or. FFL.

Thats what you need, a dealer who does business in both states like cocktailer. The only downside is that you'll probably want to tack on that extra money to the price tag, it sort of makes it unpractical to sell out of state unless you are selling some sort of rare piece that your buyer just has to have, regardless of price. (which of course is exactly what they wanted when they enacted the GCA of 1968)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.