JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Moscow
State
Idaho
Zip Code
Glock 26 Gen5. Ameriglo night sights. Includes 3-10rd and 1-12rd factory mags, 2-12rd, 2-15rd, 1-21rd Magpul mags, 2-Pearce +0 extensions for the 10rd mags, Bravo Concealment Glock 19 OWB holster, Crossbreed Reckoning holster, a modified Crossbreed Supertuck holster, and a slightly modified Tenicor Certum3 holster with DCC HTR clips and fixed soft loops. Everything you need to start carrying today. The gun has very minor holster wear on the front left side from practicing draws. The finish is perfect everywhere else. It was new when I got it and have only shot about a 60rds through it. I cut the bottom front portion of the Tenicor holster off to reduce how much holster was printing below the belt line but maintain the longer Glock 19 length against the body to help fight holster tip-out. Price includes everything. A reduced price can be negotiated for WA residents who will only get the 10rd mags. WA residents pay transfer. $650obo for everything listed. I would prefer to sell as a package but am willing to negotiate various items and price. I also have a grey KORE Essentials X7 gun belt for a 34" waist with IWB carry that could possibly be worked into the deal.

g26 1.jpg g26 2.jpg g26 3.jpg g26 5.jpg 20220813_131941.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service