JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Glock 26 Gen4 9mm with Trijicon Night Sights and 3 - 10 round magazines Asking price is $650.00 Cash = NO TRADES
Will sell for $580 if you bring a Glock sight pusher tool and I will Remove the Trijicon night sights. I still have the stock front sight I will give you to put back on the gun, so all you need is to add a rear sight. You can buy rear sights online for $8

I will only sell to you if you have a Valid Concealed pistol License and Valid Wa State ID unless you want to go to a gun store to transfer this firearm into your name and have them do a background check.
You and I will both fill out a Report of Sale that I will mail out the same day as gun sale.

Comes with 1 PG-2733 Plus Extension that you can add on if you want to.
Glock Extended Slide Stop is installed and polished to shine as shown in picture and the Glock pin tips have been also polished to shine. No internals have been polished.
Comes with the original slide stop shown in picture you can add back onto the gun if you want to.
I have only shot 100 rounds threw this gun.
Condition of this gun is in like new condition as you can see in the pictures. Aftermarket grip plug not included.

Triple Zero Serial Number.
Located in Marysville

68781752.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

61785581.jpg

24095623.jpg

53822257.jpg

78464912.jpg