JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Ellensburg
State
Washington
Zip Code
I bought this Glock 26 Gen4 last year from a panic buyer who never shot it. I ended up only putting about 100 rounds through it and never really got over its form-factor for carrying; just not for me cause I'm a small skinny dude ha-ha. I'm interested in seeing what kind of possible trades are out there, not looking to sell outright. I'm open to pretty much any types of firearms (rifles, pistols, shotguns) and I'd like to stay from ammo and attachments. Shoot over any offer because the worst I will do is politely decline!

I'm located in Ellensburg and can easily travel to anywhere close: Cle Elum, Yakima, Wenatchee. I also go over the mountains to the West side about twice a month so I can meet along I-5 from Renton down to Tacoma or between Gig Harbor and the Olympic Peninsula.

Everything included is as follows:
Glock 26 Gen4
Glock box
Two magazines with two Pearce +2 extensions and one pinky extension baseplate
And I will include a box of 9mm

IMG_20220312_121711-1.jpg IMG_20220312_121729-3.jpg

Thanks for looking! IMG_20220312_121711-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
i have a raven arms MP-25 its chrome with the wood handles and i just ordered a new magazine for it that will be here on the 30th so id be willing to throw cash on top of it if your interested just let me know how much i was thinking 100$ and the 25 my names vinny my numbers (253)317-8413 text me for pics and information im in tacoma wa but can travle and meet you half way if need be thanks have a great rest of your day....

i have a raven arms MP-25 its chrome with the wood handles and i just ordered a new magazine for it that will be here on the 30th so id be willing to throw cash on top of it if your interested just let me know how much i was thinking 100$ and the 25 my names vinny my numbers (253)317-8413 text me for pics and information im in tacoma wa but can travle and meet you half way if need be thanks have a great rest of your day....
Thank you for the offer but I'm trying to avoid going smaller than the 28, and staying within the calibers I own. Wasn't familiar with that firearm but after looking it up it's good looking, hopefully you can get a fair trade for it. You have a good rest of your day too!

Thank you for the offer but I'm trying to avoid going smaller than the 28, and staying within the calibers I own. Wasn't familiar with that firearm but after looking it up it's good looking, hopefully you can get a fair trade for it. You have a good rest of your day too!
i understand and thanks you do the same...

Hello, this was posted a month ago. Would you consider any cash offers at this time?? If so let me know what you would ask. Would be willing to meet in Renton

I bought this Glock 26 Gen4 last year from a panic buyer who never shot it. I ended up only putting about 100 rounds through it and never really got over its form-factor for carrying; just not for me cause I'm a small skinny dude ha-ha. I'm interested in seeing what kind of possible trades are out there, not looking to sell outright. I'm open to pretty much any types of firearms (rifles, pistols, shotguns) and I'd like to stay from ammo and attachments. Shoot over any offer because the worst I will do is politely decline!

I'm located in Ellensburg and can easily travel to anywhere close: Cle Elum, Yakima, Wenatchee. I also go over the mountains to the West side about twice a month so I can meet along I-5 from Renton down to Tacoma or between Gig Harbor and the Olympic Peninsula.

Everything included is as follows:
Glock 26 Gen4
Glock box
Two magazines with two Pearce +2 extensions and one pinky extension baseplate
And I will include a box of 9mm

View attachment 1152438View attachment 1152440

Thanks for looking! View attachment 1152439
Would you be interested in a Firestar plus? Less than two hundred rounds through it. Like brand new.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.