JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my "like new" gen3 Glock 26 with mags + holster. Handgun itself is in amazing condition with less than 200 rounds through it. It is very clean, taken care of and has been in the safe taking up space, so I'm looking to make room and let it go to someone who will get much more use out of it and appreciate it more. No scratches, blemishes or scuffs. Great daily carry size handgun and the holster it comes with is perfect for appendix IWB concealment.

Comes with original box, components and papers, 2 factory 10rd Glock mags, as well as 2 "special" Glock mags (not pictured)

Washington residents only please.

Asking $450 or best reasonable offer.

Willing to trade for: like new G19 gen3, like new holosun pistol optics, like new Sig x macro +cash from me to cover difference, or feel free to message me with what you have to offer!

*Buyer meets at Sporting Systems in Vancouver, WA and pays transfer fee.

IMG_6576.jpeg IMG_6578.jpeg IMG_6580.jpeg IMG_6579.jpeg IMG_6577.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Didn't notice anything until you said something. Haven't shot many rounds with this. Bought it new at limitless washougal
No worries! I'm honestly looking for "like new" items if i entertain a trade since my listing is of equal condition. Thank you for offering, if you have anything else, I'd be interested in viewing.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.