JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$425
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Gen 5 Glock 26 with an RMR optic cut (also compatible with Holosun 407/507/508 red dots as well), Sniper Grey cerakote finish, and Ameriglo Bold sights. Bought this gun new, took it to the range a couple times to verify function, then sent the slide off for an optic cut and cerakote finish. Aside from some some minor finish wear on the barrel, this gun looks like new and has not been fired after the cerakote finish. Comes with factory box, accessories, 3 Glock OEM mags, 1 ETS mag and a couple Pearce grip extensions. I also have an RMR sealing plate, a CYA Kydex holster and a 3.5 lb Lone Wolf connector I can include as well at no additional cost if wanted.

$425 for handgun and all accessories.
$300 for the complete upper with no accessories (no FFL necessary, will ship upper direct to you for $10 via USPS).
$180 for the stripped slide

Note: The RMR-06 shown in some pics is not included, just there to demonstrate the optic cut.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Probably, I have never shipped an FFL item before so I'll have to do some research. What state are you in?

I'll talk to my FFL tomorrow and see what they'll charge to verify the receiving FFL info and ship.

Not frequently, but since we are in the same state the Fedex priority overnight to your FFL should be relatively reasonable (around $30 according the estimator).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.