JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
in your picture i dont see a specific part of the frame... in this picture below there is a silver piece infront of the criciform that protrudes into the middle of the magwell... is your gun missing this??? maybe your slide is covering it.

image.jpeg

I say just shoot more, like I said, my 42 was like that until I fired almost 2 boxes through it. It became less frequent as the number of rounds fired went up. Now, I would trust it with my life, as I have had absolutely no issues since. Also pay attention to your grip.

@v0lcom13sn0w 's question about the ejector made me look again at the @rezi 's photo. This just has to be a magazine issue.

Have you taken apart the magazines and just checked everything out? You may want to watch a YouTube video on taking apart a Glock mag. It isn't tough once you get a feel for it, but the first time you take apart a Glock mag, you need three hands and a monkey.

@v0lcom13sn0w 's question about the ejector made me look again at the @rezi 's photo. This just has to be a magazine issue.

Have you taken apart the magazines and just checked everything out? You may want to watch a YouTube video on taking apart a Glock mag. It isn't tough once you get a feel for it, but the first time you take apart a Glock mag, you need three hands and a monkey.
could always swap recoil spring, put a new mag in, put his slide on a known good frame and vise versa. process of elimination.

ive always noticed the piece im talkin about in that picture in my previous post had a slight bend for 9mm and straight ahead for 40s&w.

Are you using aftermarket extended base plates?
Aftermarket extended base plates could mess with your spring tension and affect feeding if they aren't made by a reputable company.

Only thing I can think of is that Glocks have a much different grip angle. Henceforth if not held correctly it will short stroke. IE limp grip. I have a friend that routinely switches from Springfield to Glock and is always getting failures with the Glock. I put money on limp gripping which is hard on a 26 without plus 2 extensions on the mags.

Other than that, it's a Glock, so it's go or no go. If it's no go, chances are if not human error, there is definitely something wrong with it and it is worth having looked at by a Glock smith.