JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold.

I bought this "As New" from Tigard Gun Broker about two years ago. Looked like it maybe had a box or two put through it, and I put another roughly 600 through it. Everything in the factory box is still there, and I have the stock sights and magazine end plates.

Meprolight ML-10226 (Orange/Green) nights sights installed

7 10-round magazines. One still has the stock end plate, 4 have Pearce PG-2733 pinky rests (plus 1 round), and 2 have Glock Store +2 round adapters

2 brand new 17-round factory Glock magazines

1 Blackhawk Serpa, 1 DeSantis Pocket Tuk, and 1 Desantis Mini Scabbard OWB right-handed holster

1 brand new Glock Store heavy-duty tungsten guide rod with 16-pound stock factory weight spring

Price is $750.00 for the lot. I prefer to sell, but would consider trades ONLY for:

Sig 250SC-380-BSS
Sig 232-380-SSS
Sig E26R-9-BSS
Sig MK25 in Black

Trade value $850.00. If interested in trading, text pics of your item to the number below.

As a minimum package I will sell the pistol as it came from the factory, plus the night sights and Serpa holster, for $500.00. If you want any of the other stuff beyond that we can haggle.

Call or text Five-Zero-Three-Eight-Zero-Seven-8789. I live in Tigard and can meet at the Fisherman's Marine at 10355 SW Cascade Avenue.

G26_1.JPG

G26_2.JPG

G26_3.JPG

G26_4.JPG

G26_5.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.