JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**Update** I had two deals that fell through so I am offering this up again and lowering the price to $500.

As the title says I have a G26 Gen 4 with 4 magazines with the pinky extensions and a DeSantis IWB holster. Originally bought it for my wife for her EDC, however she didn't like it and decided she liked my Shield a little bit more, what's a guy to do but buy another Shield. This pistol has less than 100 rounds down the pipe and it has been sitting too long and needs to go to a good home.
(If I could play a sad song for this thread I would use the song they use for the ASPCA commercials with images of this pistol sitting all by itself in the rack)

Trades I am interested in but not limited to;
M&P 45
Glock 21 Gen 4
SxS Coach Gun
Almost anything in 9mm, .45 ACP, .22, heck throw me an offer, never know what might hit the spot. I can throw money in on my end for the right deal.

Will split the transfer fee and prefer to keep the deal as local as we can, in our there words not willing to drive to Medford, Spokane, Bellingham or Osawatomie Kansas.

IMG_0091.JPG IMG_0090.JPG IMG_0092.JPG IMG_0086.JPG IMG_0087.JPG IMG_0088.JPG IMG_0089.JPG

Last Edited:
Hello I have a brand new ruger LC9S 9MM I just bought in October for open carry but don't like the way it sits in my hands never been shot yet comes with box and all original paper work and holster I'd be willing to trade for your glock text me at 503 932 7841 I live in Salem

Well its kinda puny for open carry its more designed for concealed and that's about it. Like I consider this glock 26 a pocket pistol but when i open carry its a 1911 so basicly someone in my opion wouldnt go out and buy an lc9 for open or conceal options when theres so many better choices

Well its kinda puny for open carry its more designed for concealed and that's about it. Like I consider this glock 26 a pocket pistol but when i open carry its a 1911 so basicly someone in my opion wouldnt go out and buy an lc9 for open or conceal options when theres so many better choices
Yeah well I'm selling or trading it so

A well is a hole in the ground hope youre learned something from that purchase
Lol there's nothing wrong with a ruger LC9s it's a great handgun I'm not gonna spend 600-800$ on a 1911 I had 450$ on me at the time here in Oregon it's very hard to find a full size handgun cheaper then 450$ I got what I had money for

You paid 450 for an lc9! Moneymarket pawn and even this site has a vast majority to offer in that price range my 1911 was only 500 so In my opion I feel like youre trying to justify a bad buy on youre part are you new to guns? You can get an m&p shield on here for 300 bucks with night sights which in my opion is a way better gun than the lc9

You paid 450 for an lc9! Moneymarket pawn and even this site has a vast majority to offer in that price range my 1911 was only 500 so In my opion I feel like youre trying to justify a bad buy on youre part are you new to guns? You can get an m&p shield on here for 300 bucks with night sights which in my opion is a way better gun than the lc9
Lol no I'm not new to guns I'm new to Oregon so I knew nothing of this site I went to sportsman's warehouse in Salem I have over 21 guns mostly rifles and shot guns with a few ARs it wasn't a bad buy at all I like this gun I would like something bigger is all it'll drop some one if needed just like any other gun so in my opinion no it wasn't a bad buy so excuse me for apparently getting an over priced gun lol

Obviously you dont like it that much because youre selling it ☺ I personally dont think buying the ruger is bad.I just think you paid a little much for what you have avabile everwhere else yes It was overpriced.

This is so awesome, I don't want to close this thread down but I have a deal worked out for a trade tomorrow. The bantering back and forth is first rate though. Congrats.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.