JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$420
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey looking to sell my Glock 26 gen 3 comes with two 12 magazine original box looking for 420 I was made a offer for Glock 19 or unless you guys wanna trade me for a Glock 19 8A97347C-D5D1-4B18-8AF0-1FCA6D78F89F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
what sights are on it and was the custom stippling done by you or someone else?

Welcome to NWF btw!!

Last Edited:
Because of the way our laws are written, if I were to purchase your Glock, you'd have to come to Washington to make the transfer. I'm waiting for a more in-depth answer from a local dealer. Would you be willing to come to Vancouver to complete the transaction? Also, your ad indicates a willingness to trade. Do you have something specific in mind?

Because of the way our laws are written, if I were to purchase your Glock, you'd have to come to Washington to make the transfer. I'm waiting for a more in-depth answer from a local dealer. Would you be willing to come to Vancouver to complete the transaction? Also, your ad indicates a willingness to trade. Do you have something specific in mind?
hello I don't mind coming to Vancouver I would like a bigger gun I got big hands that's the only reason why I'm looking for trade I have a good offer on a Glock 19 gen 5 frim my best friend and he giving me a great deal

Well, If you've got something going on with your friend, I don't want to get in the way of that. I have small hands and prefer the Glock 26. I already have two Glock 19's, one is a Gen 2 and the other is a Gen 4. Both are excellent handguns, but too large for a fat guy to carry concealed.

Well, If you've got something going on with your friend, I don't want to get in the way of that. I have small hands and prefer the Glock 26. I already have two Glock 19's, one is a Gen 2 and the other is a Gen 4. Both are excellent handguns, but too large for a fat guy to carry concealed.
Well if you wanna trade for the 19 I would love too but that a decision you would have to make and y'all I have a big hands and talk it's a perfect hand gun the Glock 26 but all my friends make fun of me being a big guy with a small gun

And when I said friend he wants cash so he don't want the Glock 26 so that's why I'm trying to sell the 26 to get the 19 lol

Unfortunately, we couldn't trade guns. Since I live in Washington, I can't sell to you because you're an Oregon resident. Sorry! I'll just keep looking, but thanks for your willingness to come to Vancouver!

This was my gun. I bought it new 5-6 years ago, did the stippling, put on the sights ect. One of the nicest shooting 26s out there. She is a shooter.

I was an armorer and have been building and working on guns for 20+ years.

The stippling was done by hand and took 5 hours to do with a small soldering iron tip. That's why it looks and feels so great.

The sights are Heine strait 8s and prob about 5years old.

Anyone looking for a g26 to carry this is the one you want.

This was my gun. I bought it new 5-6 years ago, did the stippling, put on the sights ect. One of the nicest shooting 26s out there. She is a shooter.

I was an armorer and have been building and working on guns for 20+ years.

The stippling was done by hand and took 5 hours to do with a small soldering iron tip. That's why it looks and feels so great.

The sights are Heine strait 8s and prob about 5years old.

Anyone looking for a g26 to carry this is the one you want.
It really is a shooter it just my hands and I never carry a 19 so I've been thinking about keeping it

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.