JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
FOR SALE:

One Glock 26 pistol with factory night sights, two magazines that feature +2 aftermarket extensions, original magazine floor-plates, loader, and all original packaging. A Bianchi Model 82 (right handed) holster is also included in the deal.

I bought the gun new in 2007. I carried it on-duty as a backup and off-duty as my EDC until this summer. It has probably eaten 1000 to 2000 rounds of quality 147gr. Federal ammo, has been kept clean between firings, and has never had a hiccup. The exterior does show some wear but I never abused it. The bought the holster used off eBay and think it's a great piece of equipment. The retention mechanism is solid, and I never had the gun leave the holster unintentionally.

This will be my first attempt at selling a firearm under the new rules in Oregon. I'm willing to split the transaction fees and take the balance off the price of the gun. Past sales of G26s on NWFA and current prices on Gunbrokern lead me to think $450 is a very reasonable asking price for the whole lot.

Feel free to send correspondence at any time. I'm going to be busy working and sleeping this week but will do my best to respond ASAP.

Thanks for shopping at 0GREmart! :D

IMG_2886.JPG IMG_0255.jpeg IMG_3875.jpeg IMG_8337.jpeg

Last Edited:
I'd pay the difference on either a G40 10mm or an A2-style AR-15.

I'll take a partial trade of a threaded Glock 17 barrel, an unbarreled AR upper receiver, Troy BUIS (preferably in FDE), and/or a 300BLK AR pistol barrel.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.