JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey,

Just testing the waters and seeing if anyone has a Glock 26 for sale. Prefer one with good night sights (good, as in, not dim), but factory Glock sights will work as well. Gen 3 or Gen 4 doesn't matter to me, but I would prefer it to be as close to stock as possible, no need for aftermarket accessories, triggers, grips, etc. I'm open to used guns, in fact I probably would prefer a used gun as I'm on a bit of a budget and this will be a carry gun not a safe queen. If I don't find one in my budget I will just go to a store a buy one brand new, just thought I'd check and see if anyone has a used one so I could save some cash. Prefer meetups in the PDX area, have my ODL/CHL, willing to (and would prefer to but not needed) fill out a BoS.

Thanks,

Daniel

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.