Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 26 addons

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by Iansstud, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Iansstud

Iansstud SW WA / PDX Member

Last week I ordered a G26 for the Wife, It's going to take 3 weeks to ship, then a few days to get to my FFL, and in that time, I am challenged with getting some goodies for the new toy...

For my wife to even carry it on her she will need a good holster, Ive been leaning for the crossbreed superdeluxe. Any guys with spouses that carry in this holster? Or any ladies out there with experience?? There are no dealers local for her to try one on.
    and she is NOT going to carry in the purse, That is a joke!!!

Next is the +2 extensions, Are Pierce still the ones to get?

And finally anyone want to trade a Glock 26 10rd mag for a Glock 17 magazine??? It comes with 3, I only need 2 10rd's and a 17.

2. 9mmMike

9mmMike Gladstone, OR Member

I carry a g26 quite often. I have a Supertuck deluxe for it and it carries really nicely in it, and is very comfortable. I should have ordered the Quickclip like I got for my Kahr instead as it's a smaller holster in overall size. Although I like the Supertuck a ton, it was just a little large for the 26 imo (and may seem even larger for a female), so I now use it if I carry my 19, and just ordered a Quickclip for the 26. If you order either from CrossBreed, it'll be there before the gun.

I have had no problems with my peirce +2's. Have not used any other brands.

3. judicator

judicator McMinnville Active Member

My G26 was my first carry gun, and it's still my favorite. I've used this holster for as long as I've had the gun, and it's the best I've ever used. Very comfortable, concealable and secure, yet a fast draw:

http://www.amazon.com/Galco-Inside-Holster-Glock-Model/dp/B0014VU5QI/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1269900065&sr=1-14

I use the Pierce grip extensions that do not alter capacity, I've found they are the most comfortable. Zero issues with gun, holster, magazines, or extensions for close to six years. :D