Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 26 / 27

Discussion in 'Handguns Wanted' started by slickaj115, Apr 6, 2013.

1. slickaj115

slickaj115 Beaverton Member

Looking for a glock 26 or 27, preferably 27, since my other glocks are .40. I have a springfield XD .45 full sized for trade with 100 rds of ammo, streamlight TLR3 light, XD kit and 2 mags straight across for either glock, so I can just buy it once my XD sells soon hopefully. I just have no need for a full sized .45 any more, and my glock 23 is getting a big bulky for summer carry.

PM me if interested at all or if you are looking to sell either the 26 or 27, and maybe I can come up with the funds before mine sells.

Thanks

2. RangerEric

RangerEric Southern Oregon, United States Active Member

Howdy - Are you still looking to purchase a Glock 27? I'm scheduled to trade for one tomorrow or Monday, Gen 3, from the pics looks to be in very good shape, no visible holster wear etc, but what I really want is a Glock 26, so going to be looking to sell/trade it to fund the G26 acquisition. Any interest?

Thanks, Eric

3. Dvipercop

Dvipercop Oregon City, OR Member

I have a Glock 26 for sale in the Handguns classifieds. Gen 4 with 3 mags. About 100 rounds through it.