JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello People,

I'm looking at trading my beloved G24 long-slide for a Kahr MK40 or MK9. I would also consider a very lightly used PM40 or PM9 (no CM9's please). I bought the G24 for my wife as one of several weapons for home self-defense, but she likes shooting our G35 better for whatever reason - I think they shoot the same. Consequently, the G24 just sits locked up. Roughly 120 flawless rounds have been down its pipe. It's definitely uglier than the G35, but fit and finish are the same and both run on the basic G22 receiver.

What you'd get are the basics from the purchase (case, lock, cleaning brush, manual, etc.) and three 15 round mags total. I bought it new from Kesselring's.

I'm looking at Kahr MK's for concealed carry for many years to come. They are heavier than most subcompacts, but that's what my wife and I would prefer anyway. FTF transactions are preferred, but you could pay for the FFL transfers if you want. WA CPL and DL/ID required - I'd furnish originals (and copies for records) of mine to you and I'd expect the same in return. Long Live The Constitution and the Right to Keep and Bear Arms!!!!

Was your MK noticeably thicker than your PM? I'm not concerned about weight at all - In fact, more weight would be ideal. It's the compact size that matters to me. I'd also like to minimize thickness, yet still pack the bigger caliber rounds.

Also, I have been concerned about the lack of a sufficient slide rail on those PM's. I've seen youtube videos in which several people have illustrated the wear on the polymer within the rail on the receiver. Have you experienced that also with your PM? Also did your MK seem to be thicker than your PM?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.