JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I would like to purchase a Glock 23 Gen3, Gen4 or Gen5 if you have one you would like to sell please message me I have cash thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
not sure if he will split things up to drop the price. May be worth asking.

not sure if he will split things up to drop the price. May be worth asking.
He wanted to much for a Gen3! I'd rather buy a new Gen5 for $60 more Thanks for the information!

He wanted to much for a Gen3! I'd rather buy a new Gen5 for $60 more Thanks for the information!
Agreed. Just didn't know if he would split up his bundle and sell for less. Worth a shot. Hopefully you find something soon.

Agreed. Just didn't know if he would split up his bundle and sell for less. Worth a shot. Hopefully you find something soon.
I appreciate your help you seem to help me out a good bit on this site! I don't trip on an item I'll get it eventually. I already found one at a local store but I really prefer to buyer from a member versus an actual store. If a member doesn't want to work with me that's fine no worries. I can just go to the store and buy one I just see people needing money on here. Cash talks bullsh*t walks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.