Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 23 with Night sights & 6 magazines

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by rsmccsman, Nov 28, 2009.

1. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

OK, I can't believe I am even considering this since I just spent $135 having brand new TFO TruGlo night sights professionally installed less than 2 weeks ago, but my wife doesn't want me spending any more on guns right now, so in order to get a new toy something has to go. Trades are OK with her as is selling stuff. I have a Glock 23 .40 Cal, I am original owner and have owned it for 18 years. Most of its time being spent in the safe. I have 6 x13 round magazines (all pre Clinton Era gun ban high caps) to go with it. The sights are very bright and easy to see in all lighting conditions. I used this gun to go through my Oregon DPSST academy in 2001 and got an excellence in marksmanship pin with it. I have also used it for Concealed Carry. Other than the night sights, it is stock. Round count is somewhere around 1200 give or take a hundred. It is a Glock, what more can I say? It is not even close to being broken in much less worn out. Since everyone knows what a Glock looks like and I still can't get my computer to upload pictures to post to this forum I don't have pictures on this ad. So if you are interested and want pictures send me your email address with the request and I can email them to you. I am looking for $450 cash, but may consider the right trade depending on deal. Cash is king. FTF ok in PDX and surrounding areas within reason, but I would like for you to be able to meet me half way if you can. Must have ODL but prefer a CHL.

Ok someone asked what I was looking for in trade. Things I would consider trading. Taurus Judge revolver in .410/45 LC preferably the public defender, ultralight, or magnum. Ruger mini 30 rifle, ak47, .308 rifles. xd 45 compact, sub compact semi autos in 9mm or higher. There might be other things I would be interested so feel free to shoot me an offer.

Trade pending

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  2. Schwabdl

Schwabdl Hillsboro Active Member

gen 1 or 2

3. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

pm sent

4. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

I got it 18 years ago brand new. It doesn't have the built in finger grooves on the grip or a sight rail of current models. I don't know if that makes it Gen 1 or 2 I have not really kept up with what Generation we are on with Glock right now, but it is not the current style. It does have a wrap around Hogue grip. If you want pictures send me you email address.

5. aga7040

aga7040 Aloha Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

:bluelaugh: P-whipped

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.