JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello all. I was just curious as to what is out there.
I've had my Glock for a while now and a like it a lot so I'm in no rush to get rid of it.
I'm looking for something dedicated in 9mm. Also I'm looking for a .22lr pistol.
I would settle for an equal value 9mm, extras considered, or cheaper 9mm + a cheaper .22 pistol. Maybe some $$$ on my end.
Maybe, maybe something interesting like a p-30 or AK-pistol.
Like said I'm not in a rush to get rid of it, so I'll be picky.
Also Oregon residents only, no ffl transfers as I'm not 21 yet.
Bill of sale, and ID check required for my records.

Alrighty now for the goods.
* Used Glock 23 Gen 3 unknown round count my father purchased it used at GunBroker in tigard (have receipt). Then I from Him. He never shot it, and decided he likes external safeties. I've put maybe 100 rounds through it.

* I installed the longer Glock 34 mag release cause I had trouble getting to the release without changing my grip.

* 3 Factory Magazines .40sw

* Factory Night Sights

* Packmyer grip

* Lonewolf 40-9 Conversion barrel. It's stainless and about a half inch longer than the .40 barrel. Helpful to prevent shooting the wrong rounds through the barrel.

* 1 Factory Glock 17 9mm magazine. 10 round single stack commifornia special. Again sticks out farther from the grip helpful to prevent mixups.

* Black Hawk Serpa Paddle Holster

* Fobus Paddle Mag Pouches/Holder holds two magazines.

* Also Original Glock Tupperware, with nice little papers and warning manuals, cleaning brush etc etc. It did have the original test fire case but I've seemed to misplace it. I also have the original cable lock, however it is in a drawer with all my other cable locks and I couldn't tell you which one it was, or which keys go to it

Only ammo included is one mag worth of .40sw.

Setting my trade value at $700. Not looking to separate anything.

glockpiccorrected_zpsf3d66e4f.jpg

How do you legally own a pistol if you're not 21...and how could you legally trade something you apparently illegally own? Just curious...

Learn something mew everyday. ..thanks for the heads up!
No problem, it's a common misconception. Some states set a min handgun age at 21 but most it is 18. Or like in the case of Oregon they address all firearms and don't distinguish between long gun and handguns. They just set the age at 18 for ownership / possession.
A lot of people are leery of anyone under 21 who owns a handgun, but that is the reason I put it in my post I don't want to make a deal then surprise someone when they see my age on my DL and don't know that its perfectly legal or they are just uncomfortable with it. And I waste both our times.

It does make buying ammo a pain in the butt though. I usually have to buy handloads from my uncle lol.
Another reason I would like a .22 pistol. I can buy the stinkin ammo! (If I can find it these days)

No problem, it's a common misconception. Some states set a min handgun age at 21 but most it is 18. Or like in the case of Oregon they address all firearms and don't distinguish between long gun and handguns. They just set the age at 18 for ownership / possession.
A lot of people are leery of anyone under 21 who owns a handgun, but that is the reason I put it in my post I don't want to make a deal then surprise someone when they see my age on my DL and don't know that its perfectly legal or they are just uncomfortable with it. And I waste both our times.

It does make buying ammo a pain in the butt though. I usually have to buy handloads from my uncle lol.
Another reason I would like a .22 pistol. I can buy the stinkin ammo! (If I can find it these days)

If you want to buy handgun ammo under 21 just say the ammo is for a rifle,for instance if buying 9mm,.40 S&W,or .45 ACP say it is for a hi-point carbine,if buying 38,357 magnum,.41 mag,.44 spec,.44 mag,or .45 Long Colt say it is for a Rossi Rio Grande or Henry Big Boy.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.