JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FWIW, my son in law was carrying a Glock 22 OWB under a "baggy" untucked shirt at our Christmas dinner yesterday. He's a LEO, "high up" in a fairly large PD.

His rank no longer requires him to wear a uniform nor a suit. He still carries because he still has plenty of BG enemies on the street from days gone by, and like the rest of us, "you never know."

Neither of us could figure out the brand of his holster (Dept. issue) and he couldn't remember, but it had a forward cant and rode fairly high. It had a plastic belt clip. (Not a paddle.) Very simple.

I could tell he was carrying because I looked for it, and because I know he always carries. Being a LEO, he doesn't care if someone notices it.

He likes that Glock because it carries a lot of rounds and goes bang every time. Anyway, I am still surprised that he chooses that size in a gun, but for him it's a tool and he's not willing to settle for less.

$.02

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads