Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Glock 23 OD Frame NIB Gen 3 SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by BOSC, Jan 27, 2012.

1. BOSC

BOSC Bothell New Member

SOLD

I understand the price is high butt these are no longer being made and are starting to go up in value. Glock confirmed at SHOT that they have no plans of bringing back the OD frames so what is out there is it. This one is new in the box with all accessories included, only down side is this one came with only 10 round mags. I am looking to get $700 for it at this time. Not looking for any trades. Valid Washington state ID required for purchase and CPL.

edit to add: The gun is OD, Glock only made OD framed guns as Gen 3 guns and despite the fact that the color looks Flat Dark Earth, that is just Glock's version of what OD is. The only colors of Gen 3 guns were Black and OD, there was never a Flat Dark Earth, Tan etc. There will be no more Glock pistols made in any color other than black per Glock SHOT show 2012.

CIMG0312-1.jpg

Last edited: Feb 28, 2012
  2. r1easy

r1easy tacoma Member

what Gen is it to me it looks like a Gen4 but can't really see the grip texture on my phone. If indeed it turns out to be a Gen 4 would id come with the 3 mags and the backstraps? thanks

3. BOSC

BOSC Bothell New Member

bump

4. nitestocker

nitestocker woodland washington Well-Known Member

its a gen 3 good luck on your sale in my opinion there the best gun out there for the money

5. BOSC

BOSC Bothell New Member

bump

6. BOSC

BOSC Bothell New Member

SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.